Osborne & Little Berkeley F7314-04Osborne & Little Osborne & Little
Exciting and vibrant new approach of vintage traditional designs, Berkeley wool design is combining glamour with practicality effortless to use, an interspersed multi woven yarns in a graphite shade with a hard wearing finish and suitable for a wide spectrum of interior uses from upholstery to curtains, bed covers and cushions alike.
- Width: 143 cm
- Length: 1 m
Composition - 41% Viscose, 35% Cotton, 16% Polyester, 8% Linen : Fabric Type - Weave : Usage - Bed Covers, Upholstery
Warm Wash 30ºC : Low Iron Temperature Max. 110ºC : Professional Dry Clean : Do Not Bleach : Do Not Tumble Dry
To see shipping rates for your country you can do the following three simple steps:
- Add the items you want to your cart
- Select your country within your cart
- Enter post/zip code
- See instant shipping fees!
- NO NEED TO CHECK OUT TO OBTAIN A QUOTATION INCLUDING DELIVERY
- Get free standard delivery on all orders over £150 to the UK - this includes wallpaper, fabric and accessories and can consist of a single item or multiple items.