Osborne & Little Elsdon Straw F7252-03Osborne & Little Osborne & Little
Elsdon is the name of one of the best preserved medieval castles in Northumberland. With the appearance of a herringbone design, this fabric has the particular advantage of being inherently stain resistant and child and pet friendly, it comes in an essential neutral hue of straw shade.
Order a Sample
Remember To Order A Sample
Ordering a sample of wallpaper or fabric is always recommended as the colour shown on your computer screen may slightly vary from the physical product itself. When scanning our wallpaper or fabric we always try to ensure that the colour matches as closely as possible, however every computer monitor has different settings for brightness, contrast etc and as a result may appear to be a lighter or darker shade than it actually is. The cost of a sample is refunded if you later decide you would like to purchase the wallpaper or fabric.
- Width: 140 cm
- Length: 1 m
Composition - 100% Polyester : Fabric Type - Weave : Usage - Curtains and Blinds, Loose Covers, Upholstery
30°C Warm Wash : Cool Iron Temperature Max. 110ºC : Professional Dry Clean : Do Not Bleach : Do Not Tumble Dry
To see shipping rates for your country you can do the following three simple steps:
- Add the items you want to your cart
- Select your country within your cart
- Enter post/zip code
- See instant shipping fees!
- NO NEED TO CHECK OUT TO OBTAIN A QUOTATION INCLUDING DELIVERY
- Get free standard delivery on all orders over £150 to the UK - this includes wallpaper, fabric and accessories and can consist of a single item or multiple items.