Designers Guild Keswick Celadon FDG2746-22Designers Guild Designers Guild
Natural charm and character of traditional woven tweed texture, Keswick features an almost plain twill chevron highly resilient, this fabric evince a must-have practical choice for multiple uses of exceptional upholstery presented here in stylish rich cool celadon shade.
Order a Sample
Remember To Order A Sample
Ordering a sample of wallpaper or fabric is always recommended as the colour shown on your computer screen may slightly vary from the physical product itself. When scanning our wallpaper or fabric we always try to ensure that the colour matches as closely as possible, however every computer monitor has different settings for brightness, contrast etc and as a result may appear to be a lighter or darker shade than it actually is. The cost of a sample is refunded if you later decide you would like to purchase the wallpaper or fabric.
- Width: 142 cm
- Length: 1 m
- Design Repeat: Horizontal, Vertical
- Pattern Match: 3 cm/0.5 cm
Composition - 91% Polyester, 9% Viscose : Fabric Type - Weave : Usage - Blinds, Cushions, Bed Covers, Drapery, Upholstery
30°C Warm Wash : Low Iron, Temperature Max. 110ºC : Milder Process of Professional Dry Cleaning : Do Not Bleach : Do Not Tumble Dry
To see shipping rates for your country you can do the following three simple steps:
- Add the items you want to your cart
- Select your country within your cart
- Enter post/zip code
- See instant shipping fees!
- NO NEED TO CHECK OUT TO OBTAIN A QUOTATION INCLUDING DELIVERY
- Get free standard delivery on all orders over £150 to the UK - this includes wallpaper, fabric and accessories and can consist of a single item or multiple items.