Designers Guild Charles II Velvet Wedgwood FRC2402-07Designers Guild Designers Guild
Charming lush velvet damask of two yarn knotted woven together in a rich wedgwood colourway, this design is inspired from royal tapestry with the grandeur of historically sumptuous interiors, this superior quality fabric is created to compliment fine taste with hard-wearing fabrics for all upholstery and curtain applications.
Order a Sample
Remember To Order A Sample
Ordering a sample of wallpaper or fabric is always recommended as the colour shown on your computer screen may slightly vary from the physical product itself. When scanning our wallpaper or fabric we always try to ensure that the colour matches as closely as possible, however every computer monitor has different settings for brightness, contrast etc and as a result may appear to be a lighter or darker shade than it actually is. The cost of a sample is refunded if you later decide you would like to purchase the wallpaper or fabric.
- Width: 138 cm
- Length: 1 m
- Design Repeat: Horizontal, Vertical
- Pattern Match: 39 cm/24 cm
Composition - 56% Viscose, 23% Linen, 21% Polyester : Fabric Type - Velvet : Usage - Blinds, Cushions, Drapery, Upholstery
Do Not Wash : Do Not Iron : Milder Process of Professional Dry Cleaning : Do Not Bleach : Do Not Tumble Dry
To see shipping rates for your country you can do the following three simple steps:
- Add the items you want to your cart
- Select your country within your cart
- Enter post/zip code
- See instant shipping fees!
- NO NEED TO CHECK OUT TO OBTAIN A QUOTATION INCLUDING DELIVERY
- Get free standard delivery on all orders over £150 to the UK - this includes wallpaper, fabric and accessories and can consist of a single item or multiple items.