Cole & Son Woods 69-12147Cole & Son Cole & Son
Michael Clark designed this now iconic wallpaper pattern, in 1959. Originally designed as a screen print, the Woods wallpaper pattern features bold sketches of trees making a unique forest repeat. Available in phantom shades of grey-blue and white, shaded purple, gold and terracotta, a stunning dark brown on silver foil, and classic black and white. This design can be custom coloured, for further details contact Bespoke Services.
Order a Sample
Remember To Order A Sample
Ordering a sample of wallpaper or fabric is always recommended as the colour shown on your computer screen may slightly vary from the physical product itself. When scanning our wallpaper or fabric we always try to ensure that the colour matches as closely as possible, however every computer monitor has different settings for brightness, contrast etc and as a result may appear to be a lighter or darker shade than it actually is. The cost of a sample is refunded if you later decide you would like to purchase the wallpaper or fabric.
- Width: 52 cm
- Length: 10.00 m
- Design Repeat: Offset
- Drop: 72
Washable : Dry Strippable : Good Light Fastness : Paste the Wall : Trees
To see shipping rates for your country you can do the following three simple steps:
- Add the items you want to your cart
- Select your country within your cart
- Enter post/zip code
- See instant shipping fees!
- NO NEED TO CHECK OUT TO OBTAIN A QUOTATION INCLUDING DELIVERY
- Get free standard delivery on all orders over £150 to the UK - this includes wallpaper, fabric and accessories and can consist of a single item or multiple items.