Arte Bark Cloth Black-Brown Bark 3001Arte Arte
Bark Cloth can best be portrayed as a fibrous type of material that is produced using the inside layer of bark of the Mutuba fig tree (Ficus natalensis). Some call it vegetable felt. The bark of the tree is opened and the thin inside layer of bark is expelled. This is first worked with a hammer to make the filaments delicate and soft At that point the bark is hued and dried in the sun. The tree trunk is wrapped up after this 'harvest' with a protective layer of banana leaves. When these are dry, the bark layer comes back once more. The tree itself will never be at any risk.
- Width: 130 cm
- Length: 3.10 m
Clean With a damp sponge : Moderate Light Fastness : Peelable : Paste the Wall : Bark Cloth on Non-Woven Backing
Each panel is a unique, handmade item. The patchwork is totally random and will vary from panel to panel
Sold as 1 panel
To see shipping rates for your country you can do the following three simple steps:
- Add the items you want to your cart
- Select your country within your cart
- Enter post/zip code
- See instant shipping fees!
- NO NEED TO CHECK OUT TO OBTAIN A QUOTATION INCLUDING DELIVERY
- Get free standard delivery on all orders over £150 to the UK - this includes wallpaper, fabric and accessories and can consist of a single item or multiple items.