Sandberg Eden Brown 612-35
The English designer, William Morris, derived inspiration from many of his most appreciated patterns from the Indian idiom. Leonard, our classic textile pattern with its tigers, lions and elephants, are also inspired by Indian styles, and has become a kind of signature product for Sandberg. When I draw the Eden design, I was inspired by Morris, Leonard and the Indian pattern tradition. Eden is a tree of life whose roots connect to our tradtion, and whose branches with their blossoms and leaves symbolize fertility and newness. The tree was originally painted as part of the Eva and Eden patterns in the Götheborg collection. As a digital wallpaper Eden will give a place under the tree where you can relax and enjoy. Design: Sissa Sundling
Paste the Wall
Design supplied in set of 5 x 45 cm panels
Please allow 5 business days for delivery
- Width: 225 cm
- Length: 2.70 m
- Design Name: Sissa Sundling
To see shipping rates for your country you can do the following three simple steps:
- Add the items you want to your cart
- Select your country within your cart
- Enter post/zip code
- See instant shipping fees!
- NO NEED TO CHECK OUT TO OBTAIN A QUOTATION INCLUDING DELIVERY
- Get free standard delivery on all orders over £150 to the UK - this includes wallpaper, fabric and accessories and can consist of a single item or multiple items.