Sandberg Nordiska Museet Grey 606-08Sandberg Sandberg
The largest Swedish museum of cultural history, Nordiska Museet, was designed and built in the 19th century, long before modern design tools were developed. We were delighted when we saw that original plans of the Museum’s main building, drawn by architect Isak Gustaf Clason in 1894. They were truly poetry in solid form. The drawing we chose depicts a cross-section of the fond galleries viewed from the hall. We reversed it to create a full picture. In 1907, the museum building was opened to the public, and since 2008, the Nordic Museum has been a protected landmark according to the Heritage Conservation Act. The drawing belongs to Nordiska Museet (the Nordic Museum.)
Dimension 3,60×2,70 m. Feature wall.
Paste the Wall
Design supplied in set of 8 x 45 cm panels
Please allow 5 business days for delivery
- Width: 360 cm
- Length: 2.70 m
- Design Name: Gustaf Clason
To see shipping rates for your country you can do the following three simple steps:
- Add the items you want to your cart
- Select your country within your cart
- Enter post/zip code
- See instant shipping fees!
- NO NEED TO CHECK OUT TO OBTAIN A QUOTATION INCLUDING DELIVERY
- Get free standard delivery on all orders over £150 to the UK - this includes wallpaper, fabric and accessories and can consist of a single item or multiple items.